Monday, December 3, 2007

Cooley Update


I finally started a blog so here's a quick update of our family. Adam just graduated from University of Phoenix with a Bachelor's degree in Business Management and is going to continue to work for the family lumber business, but now is home just a little bit more! Jessica is loving being a stay at home mom and keeps busy as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and piano teacher. Benton is learning and growing more every day. He will be 18 months Dec. 13th and will finally join the nursery crowd! He loves to play with cars, dirt, and play cook with our kitchen items. He also loves to dance and run around which Adam says he learned these hyper behaviors from his monther. We are all getting excited to welcome a new addition to the family, Emmie Marie, who will be joining are family on Feb. 1st most likely via a scheduled c-section. We are all keeping busy and feel so blessed with the things we have been given this year. We love all of you and hope that you have been as blessed as we have!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

WELCOME to blogging!! It is super fun! I have one too, it's curielcuties.blogspot.com (I added you to my Favorite Bloggers List) I am so excited to see lots of pictures and fun stories!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Adam on your graduation from UOP!! Ross has six months left there and cant wait to be done. i'm so excited for Benton to be in nursery with Landon. They will have so much fun playing together. Glad that you started a blog!!!

Dyan said...

So glad to find you blog via Brittany's..and glad I'm already a link on yours! Jess, you look so cute, love the the prego belly!