Mae had her yummy food for the first time! I know I waited awhile this time around, but she was eating so well without solids! She was pretty excited about it though. She seemed to take to eating right away, but then decided she needed to suck all food down. Thus began the trickery of shoving food into her mouth followed immediately by her binky. This went on until just recently when she mastered the art of using her tongue! Now she LOVES to eat and downs about two jars of baby food a night. She loves her veggies, but is a little unsure about those fruits. She is getting to be a big girl...literally and weighed in at 17 lbs following her 6 months check up! I weighed 18 lbs at one year!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
March 20, 2010
Mae had her yummy food for the first time! I know I waited awhile this time around, but she was eating so well without solids! She was pretty excited about it though. She seemed to take to eating right away, but then decided she needed to suck all food down. Thus began the trickery of shoving food into her mouth followed immediately by her binky. This went on until just recently when she mastered the art of using her tongue! Now she LOVES to eat and downs about two jars of baby food a night. She loves her veggies, but is a little unsure about those fruits. She is getting to be a big girl...literally and weighed in at 17 lbs following her 6 months check up! I weighed 18 lbs at one year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment