Friday, August 20, 2010

Standing! It's starts...





Mae started pulling up to a stand about two weeks ago. She now loves to pull up to anything she can reach. She especially loves to pull up to Benton's train table and play "Godzilla". It's pretty cute to see her standing up in bed when I go in to get her. I love seeing her learn so much, although this is the start of the end. She is know turning into a toddler and will no longer by my little baby girl, well I guess she'll always be my baby! She'll be walking before I know it and I think the kids are going to love it!
Benton is doing well. He starts to ween off of the medication now and that will take about three months. He'll be done completely by mid November. I hope I'll have my skinny little happy boy back then! He has been pretty happy, but has definitely chunked up, hopefully mostly from the steroids. I'm just so grateful that I was able to get things moving so quickly and get him help. I know I was inspired to research what was wrong and I know that we have been so blessed that it wasn't anything worse! He is still such a cutie and the biggest change I've seen in him is his mellowness...not sure if he's just growing or if that is a side affect. He loves to color now and spends hours doing it! He has grown very meticulous in his artwork and loves to use all sorts of color schemes. The picture about is a drawing of the swimming pool in Manti, including the water slide, dumping buckets, water sprayer, and lazy river. He sure loves that pool, he's done a few more renditions including one with Daddy and Benton at each location.
Emmie started her dance class the 11th and I think she'll like it. She loved dressing up like a princess/ballerina, but when it came to dancing she didn't want to do it when her teacher wanted her to. We'll see how it goes. Adam is pretty excited about watching his little princess twirl though! She most definitely has her daddy wrapped around that little pinky of hers.

No comments: