Since my birthday fell on Mother's Day this year we celebrated the day before with family. It was fun to celebrate with everyone I love! The funniest thing was Benton, he was eating the pasta salad and asked Grandma Francois who made it...Grandma Cooley. He then got her attention and said, "Grandma this pasta salad is so yummy!" It was cute to see him pay someone a compliment all on his own. I have lived 28 wonderful years, and by far the best part has been the last seven, where I have built by eternal family. I am so blessed to have my three beautiful children. They make birthdays worth celebrating!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Happy Birthday
Since my birthday fell on Mother's Day this year we celebrated the day before with family. It was fun to celebrate with everyone I love! The funniest thing was Benton, he was eating the pasta salad and asked Grandma Francois who made it...Grandma Cooley. He then got her attention and said, "Grandma this pasta salad is so yummy!" It was cute to see him pay someone a compliment all on his own. I have lived 28 wonderful years, and by far the best part has been the last seven, where I have built by eternal family. I am so blessed to have my three beautiful children. They make birthdays worth celebrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment