The month after Lyndie was born was a horrific month for me...well it wasn't my favorite month. When Lyndie was a week old I came down with Mastitis and was feverish for a few days on top of the regularly panful c-section delivery. Then shortly after that I ahd a lovely pilondial cyst rupture and ooze lovely liquid. I then had to have it cut and drained. A week later it was full again and I had to have it cut and drained once more. This time was especially painful and I bawled through the entire process. The next month consisted of repacking visits occuring every few days, sponge only showers/baths, and lots of pain. Needless to say Grandma Francois thought we all needed a break so she took the kids and I to Manti for a visit. We had a fabulous time! We spend lots of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. We relaxed and enjoyed a break. Benton searched for bugs day after day, and the girls loved the tire swing. It was a much needed break from life!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Manti
The month after Lyndie was born was a horrific month for me...well it wasn't my favorite month. When Lyndie was a week old I came down with Mastitis and was feverish for a few days on top of the regularly panful c-section delivery. Then shortly after that I ahd a lovely pilondial cyst rupture and ooze lovely liquid. I then had to have it cut and drained. A week later it was full again and I had to have it cut and drained once more. This time was especially painful and I bawled through the entire process. The next month consisted of repacking visits occuring every few days, sponge only showers/baths, and lots of pain. Needless to say Grandma Francois thought we all needed a break so she took the kids and I to Manti for a visit. We had a fabulous time! We spend lots of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. We relaxed and enjoyed a break. Benton searched for bugs day after day, and the girls loved the tire swing. It was a much needed break from life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment