Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

First, Lyndie now sits up all of the time, and has even begun scooting around. She pulls herself around with her arms, with one leg tucked under her and one leg trailing behind. It makes her look like she has a lame leg.
Yesterday Adam and I celebrated our Anniversary and my birthday. We had so much fun. We spend the day together and my family so willingly took the kids. We started the day by attending the Temple and had such a wonderful time, feeling the Spirit and being together. A great reminder of our Eternal Marriage and purpose. We ate lunch at Chile's, thanks to a fabulous gift card. It was fun to talk and reconnect with each other. Then we did something we rarely do, saw a movie in the theater. We watched the Avenger's and really enjoyed it. Adam was sweet enough to do some shopping afterwards. Although we didn't get much, it was great to be together. We tried to eat at Cheesecake Factory, but by this time I had a huge headache, so Adam quickly ate and we went to rescue the kids, or rather my parents from the kids. It was such a fabulous day and I truly loved spending that time with my sweet husband Adam. He is such a wonderful husband and I am truly blessed to be stuck with him for eternity. We celebrated my birthday with our families on Mother's Day. The day had a great start with Benton and Adam making me breakfast. We had a great time at church and then stopped by my parent's and then Adam's parent's home. I am so blessed. I have four sweet and beautiful children whom I love dearly and who love their Mommy so much. It was a very special day and I thank my Heavenly Father for such abundant blessings!

No comments: