Sunday, August 26, 2012
Sweet Spirits
I am so thankful for a sweet little boy. We lay by the kids at night and talk or just snuggle before bed. Tonight as I lay with Benton, he reached over and held my hand. I am just so grateful for a sweet little spirit of God, who still loves his mommy. He is such a loving and kind boy.
I am thankful for a little Lyndie girl who finally decided to walk. She started taking multiple steps two days ago and is now practically running, although she still frequently land on her bottom. I am grateful that she had no problems learning to walk and did not need any corrective surgery on her cute little toes.
I am thankful for a sweet and squishy Mae, who loves her dolls and her Mommy. She loves to snuggle and rub my hand. She is such a happy little girl.
I am thankful for a beautiful Emmie, who is such a smart daughter of God. She is kind and helpful. She is an amazing example.
I am so blessed to have stewardship over these children of God. They are amazing, beautiful spirits and I love them dearly. I thank my Heavenly Father for His trust and for these great blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment