Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Holy Poop Batman

Lyndie was supposed to be napping. After being in her room for about an hour, she began knocking on her door. Assuming she had just woken up I opened the door to let her out and was overwhelmed by the rank smell of poop...and a naked girl. I asked her where her poopy pants were. Upon locating them next to her dresser I looked up and say it. It was like Daddy Daycare and the "I missed" boy. Poop everywhere. Painted on the dresser like little pieces of art...rancid art. And an actual piece of art done with a marker. The poop had already crusted and I had to scrub it off as flakes flew every which way. I thought the perpetrator was supposed to get the bad Karma, but it seems Brandon's escapades have circled back to me! All he had to say for his negative mojo was "Oh Lyndie".


No comments: