
Benton and Emmie had their last day of school. Benton finished 2nd grade, Emmie finished Kindergarten. They had a talent show where they danced and sang to the song "Happy" as well as "Let it Go". Benton and Emmie also performed a skit. They were cub scout style jokes. They did a great job. Benton received an award for being such a great artist. He loves to draw. Emmie received an award for being a wonderful helper. She is Mommy's little helper. These are two amazing kids. Adam and I also celebrated our anniversary today by going out to dinner, with the cutest third wheel ever. 10 years. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband/companion. He works hard to provide for our family and loves our children so much. He is caring and loves to serve. I am blessed to call him mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment