Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Children are an heritage from the Lord





We blessed Emmie this passed Sunday out here in Maricopa. We had lots of family here to support and it was a wonderful day...minus any stresses from Primary and the luncheon! It was neat to see so many priesthood holders there blessing Emmie. I also enjoyed seeing my baby girl in the dress I'd spent two weeks making for her! It is far from perfect, but she now has a family heirloom to keep with her forever. I feel so blessed to have my sweet little girl in my life. She brightens our days with her sweet smiles and soft coos. She is already a great example of tranquility and peace as we often find her staring and smiling at apparently nothing, but enjoying her surroundings and soaking in everything the world has to offer. I look forward to what each day will bring with my two precious gifts from above. "I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing, when they, who are so fresh from God, love us" -Charles Dickens

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmie looks so precious in her blessing outfit. Her gown is amazing and thats so awesome that you made her dress! You are so talented!! Hope to see you next week at the playgroup.

ajbourne said...

Beautiful, love the black and white. Your daughter looks like an angel!

Meagan said...

I am very impressed with her little dress! It is so cute. I definately would have no idea how to do that :)

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

I am so proud of you for making the dress, it's beautiful! You guys look great and glad to hear things are going so well for you.

Our Family said...

You guys are so cute! We love ya and can't wait to see you this week!!

andrea said...

She is beautiful! How exciting to bless her, you look great too! It's so fun having two huh!? It can be crazy at times, but it's fun to see them grow to be best buddies.

Cory said...

Hello Jessica and Adam. You have a cute family and can't wait to see everyone. Hope all is well. Love Uncle Jeremy