Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Uhmee"



Benton loves his sister soo much! He loves to scoot down next to her when she plays on the floor and show her the toys. He also loves to "teach" her how to play in her exersaucer. About a week or two ago he said her name for the first time and now he can't stop saying it! He was trying to show her something while she was laying in her crib and he said "Uhmee". He gets so excited to talk to, kiss, and play with her. Whenever he sees her picture or she wakes up he says "Uhmee, Uhmee!" It's so sweet to see how much she loves him too. She smiles at him and coos and loves to watch him run around and play. I can't wait to see them play together when Emmie can run around too! The love each other, they really love each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess your kids are so cute! I can't get over how much they both look like you. Adorable family!!!!!!!!!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

That is so sweet, he is going to be a great big Brother. If my memory is correct, I think today is your BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday and I hope you have a great day.