So I know I promised Manti Trip part 2, but I'm still waiting for those pics to be uploaded to my computer. So in the meantime here's what we've been up to. Emmie is sitting up very well now, and loves to roll around the floor! Benton stills love dirt, water, and the outdoors (must be a boy!) And both Benton and Emmie had their first bath together (without separate tubs). They did a great job, and Emmie only face planted once! Benton was very excited to play with Emmie in the tub and was great at sharing his toys. They are growing so fast...I'm just trying to "drink" in every moment-getting my fill rather than a sip!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Time Flies!
So I know I promised Manti Trip part 2, but I'm still waiting for those pics to be uploaded to my computer. So in the meantime here's what we've been up to. Emmie is sitting up very well now, and loves to roll around the floor! Benton stills love dirt, water, and the outdoors (must be a boy!) And both Benton and Emmie had their first bath together (without separate tubs). They did a great job, and Emmie only face planted once! Benton was very excited to play with Emmie in the tub and was great at sharing his toys. They are growing so fast...I'm just trying to "drink" in every moment-getting my fill rather than a sip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Benton & Emmie are so adorable!
I miss them! All of those pictures
are so good. Benton's arm around
Emmie in the bath time picture is
super cute.
Emmie is getting so big! i love her little dress and headband. having girls is the best!!
Post a Comment