Thursday, July 31, 2008

Manti Trip Part One






We recently returned from our big family trip to Manit where my parents have a second home they've fixed up. We had a blast! These are only a few of the pics taken (there will be more to come)! The weather was cooler, friendly neighbors, the Temple was beautiful, and the company exquisite! We had a grand time plaing outdoors and Benton loved to run circles around the house and outside. We played croquet, swang in a tire swing, did sparklers and fireworks (not illegal!!), had picnics, golfed, and went shopping. It was a grand adventure that Adam and I would love to relive again and again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's always nice to get away on a vacation and get out of this heat! Looks like your family had a great time. Benton and Emmie are so cute!

Jonathon & Jaclyn Olmstead said...

Aw I wish you guys were in Manti with me!
I miss you guys and the little babies.