Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Girl




Need I say more!?

7 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

cute!!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

jess she is so cute, she reminds me a lot of your sister jackie for some reason, she is adorable!

Kimby said...

Such a cute bow on a cute girl! We do need to get together more often. Emma and I are such loners. I am working hard to find ways to spend our time. You don't happen to have any Amy Butler sewing patterns, do you?

Anonymous said...

she is adorable!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute.

Jonathon & Jaclyn Olmstead said...

Aww I love that little baby girl
so much! I miss her! I can't wait
until you guys visit or I visit.

Janine said...

She's cute Jess. You are real lucky. We will be here from Monday to Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We are going to Michigan from Thursday to Sunday. I will be in AZ during Christmas. What are your plans?