I'm an aunt! Meet baby Gage son of Greg and Kera Cooley...Congrats!!
Check me out! Emmie is practically crawling. She moves all around the house be crawling a few paces, sitting up, laying down and starting over again. What a doll! She turned 8 months old on the 1st! She's growing so fast!
Benton thought he needed some eye make up to excentuate his brown eyes...I think he needs some more practice.
Pudding pictures! When you live in the Sahara Desert you get creative! Benton loved eating the "paint" too! We also made salt dough a few days ago...that was not so yummy!
2 comments:
Aw congratulations on becoming an aunt Jess! Emmie is so big I can't believe it and Benton looks like he is getting to be a little man too....well except for the make up part. I love you all so much and seriously cannot wait to see all of you in November!! I might hog those little two the whole time so be prepared.
You have such cute kids. I'm so impressed with your drive to not have the tv on so much. I really need to get to that point and stop relying on tv so much for my kids! I love the makeup pic of Benton- classic! Thanks for being so awesome!
Post a Comment