Monday, October 27, 2008

Pre Halloween Costume Affairs





We've already had the opportunity to dress up twice!! I love it! We went to a Halloween party and a trunk or treat with Brandon and Brig (my brothers). We had a great time seeing the Sumners and Tates there as well. Benton and I did a cake walk and a fishing game and Brandon entered his yummy chili into a cook off, but unfortunately was robbed of the title. Benton loved trunk or treating with his cousin Emma. He would walk up to the candy givers and say "a treat" and then "thank ooo". It was super cute! He even sported most of his costume the entire night (the hat was left out). As you can see I love dressing our family in themes, last year we did the "Wizard of Oz" and this year was "Peter Pan". Adam was Peter (no tights of course) I was Wendy, Benton was Captain Hook, and Emmie was tinkerbell. We can't wait for our last excuse to dress silly (our ward trunk or treat). I'll post more pics after the Halloween Holiday!

3 comments:

Jonathon & Jaclyn Olmstead said...

I love the themes that you do! They
are so adorable. I'll have to borrow
some of the costumes once I have
some kids of my own. Benton &
Emmie's costumes are precious. We'll
just have to dress them up sometime
I'm there so I can get the full effect.

Anonymous said...

how cute, i love themed families! Landon is the pirate from old navy too this year. so funny! your family is super cute!

Em said...

Cute Spooks! I loved your cool masks...looks like you had a fun Halloween. I think I still have your email, I'll send you info about the property management group.