Sunday we went to the Temple lights with the Cooley's. Benton loves looking at Temples and says things like "beautiful, big, cool". He also LOVES "Chem-is lights". He thought the Christmas Star and Nativity scene was especially exciting. He also enjoyed the fountain lights and the three wisemen. Emmie was awe-struck by the lights and just soaked it all in. It's so fun to watch the magic in their eyes!
Emmie did not enjoy our trip to see Santa at the mall, but Benton was overwhelmed and very shy...but very excited. He told Santa he wanted "toys" and as we looked at him from above yelloed "I wuv you Caus". He is so excited for Santa to bring him a Thomas Train. I can't wait to see his face Christmas morning!
We went with the Francois' to Desert Breeze Park and rode the Train. Benton loves trains and he thought this outing was amazing! He loved watching the tracks pass below and enjoyed waving to everyone we passed. Emmie especially enjoyed the tunnel filled with Christmas lights. Benton and Uncle Brig even rode the carousel together, which Benton also loved! Thanks Francois'!
1 comment:
I love kids on Christmas too. I'm sure that this year will be super exciting for Benton because he'll be more into everything. Your little family is adorable!
Post a Comment