We stopped by a Dairy Queen one day and Benton had his very first ice cream cone (all to himself at least). He loved every bite!
Yes I dawned a wet suit and spent some time out in the waves!! (and yes I wore my bathing suit underneath...unlike the boys!) It was sooo much fun! I loved boogie boarding, and I must say pink/purple is definitely my color!
We spend a day in Legoland and had a blast. The park is definitely geared towards younger kids (12 and underish), but it was still fun! Benton LOVED all of the lego creations and really got a kick out of his very first rollercoaster! Emmie enjoyed the splash pad, and her stroller. They were both so well behaved and really enjoyed the day. We also went to the Aquarium connected to the park and Benton loved looking for Dori and Nemo. He even warned Dori about the jelly fish telling her to "bounce on them".
No comments:
Post a Comment