Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Day





Easter Sunday was wonderful. We started the morning by opening our Easter baskets. The kids received a minimal amount of candy, but really seemed to enjoy it anyway! Church was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed talking about the Savior. We actually were able to go to two Sacrament Meetings because we also went to see Zoe Sumner blessed. Great spiritual boosts! Afterwards we spent the evening at Grandma and Grandpa Francois'. We had a delicious traditional Easter dinner, went for a walk, participated in an Easter Egg Hunt, and spent time as a family. I love Easter so much and had a great time celebrating with Adam, Benton, and Emmie. They are the reason this season is so special to me, because of Jesus Christ I know I can be with them forever and ever!

3 comments:

Kimby said...

Yay for Easter outfits! I would love to see you if you are coming up at all this week. Emma and I will be here, just let me know if you are!

Anonymous said...

your kiddos are so cute!!

Jonathon & Jaclyn Olmstead said...

I see that Emmie has inherited your squinty eye. Haha so precious.