Friday, April 17, 2009

Emmie's Turn!

Wednesday night I was talking to Benton and Emmie about having a new baby. I told them that there was a baby in my tummy. Benton said it was Emmie so I explained that our family would have Benton, Emmie AND a new baby that would come out of my tummy. After a few more comments he said "Benton no want to go Mommy's tummy...Emmie's turn"! It was hilarious. I guess we'll keep going with the lessons and see what we can come up with next!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

That is a cute story. Its fun that we'll have babies so close together.

I need your address for my AZ baby shower. If you would either put it on my blog or send it to lorimiller04@gmail.com Thanks!

Nate and Lori said...

Oops that was from Lori

Graves Family said...

are you kidding me? that is so funny! what a cutie.