Here are some more pictures of our newest member. Benton and Emmie love their baby sister so much!! Emmie calls her "baby" still, and Benton loves touching his sister who he hopes will grow up to be a boy. I think he's finally come to grips with the fact that she will always be a girl as I promised we'd have more babies later!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
We Love Mae!
Here are some more pictures of our newest member. Benton and Emmie love their baby sister so much!! Emmie calls her "baby" still, and Benton loves touching his sister who he hopes will grow up to be a boy. I think he's finally come to grips with the fact that she will always be a girl as I promised we'd have more babies later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats beautiful mommy! She's precious just like your other two. And I LOVE the name- so cute;)
Post a Comment