The big 3-0!! Adam turned 30 this year! He still seems like he hasn't aged since we married, but maybe that's just because I'm keeping him young! We celebrated at the Cooley's with hot dogs and a bon fire. It was fun to be with everyone and to celebrate the life of the love of my life! Adam is such a wonderful and loving husband. He is so kind and I admire his love for service. He is always serving others and he never complains! He works so hard to provide for our family and to take care of us. I am so proud of him and love him eternally!
Friday, February 19, 2010
February 19, 2010
The big 3-0!! Adam turned 30 this year! He still seems like he hasn't aged since we married, but maybe that's just because I'm keeping him young! We celebrated at the Cooley's with hot dogs and a bon fire. It was fun to be with everyone and to celebrate the life of the love of my life! Adam is such a wonderful and loving husband. He is so kind and I admire his love for service. He is always serving others and he never complains! He works so hard to provide for our family and to take care of us. I am so proud of him and love him eternally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment