We spent the day in Flagstaff at NAU with Jackie and EB playing in the snow. We went down a small hill on campus. Benton even ventured down by himself a few times! The snow was pretty deep but still soft and beautiful. Emmie looked like a cute little snow bunny in MY old snowsuit!!! Mae stayed bundled up in the stroller the entire time, but I think she enjoyed being outdoors at least. We built a snowman also, the largest one I've ever made...or supervised being made. EB and Adam rolled large snowballs to make the body and head and we stacked them up. Benton and I brought a carrot, limes, and rocks from Maricopa to decorate our Frosty. He turned out awesome! Benton and EB made a mini snowman also that Benton just loved. It was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun enjoying the beauty of snow! We even had our fill of soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden...mmm yummy!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
February 27, 2010
We spent the day in Flagstaff at NAU with Jackie and EB playing in the snow. We went down a small hill on campus. Benton even ventured down by himself a few times! The snow was pretty deep but still soft and beautiful. Emmie looked like a cute little snow bunny in MY old snowsuit!!! Mae stayed bundled up in the stroller the entire time, but I think she enjoyed being outdoors at least. We built a snowman also, the largest one I've ever made...or supervised being made. EB and Adam rolled large snowballs to make the body and head and we stacked them up. Benton and I brought a carrot, limes, and rocks from Maricopa to decorate our Frosty. He turned out awesome! Benton and EB made a mini snowman also that Benton just loved. It was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun enjoying the beauty of snow! We even had our fill of soup, salad, and breadsticks at Olive Garden...mmm yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment