Saturday, November 5, 2011
I Love You
Adam was in a car accident yesterday on I-10 as he was commuting to work. Every day I pray that Adam will travel safely and our prayers were still answered. He called me just before 7 am and woke me up by saying "I've been in a head-on collision, I'm fine". I didn't get the scoop on what happened for two hours! Finally he called me back. He had been driving northbound in the left lane next to the HOV when a car entering the freeway just before Ray somewhere came spinning out of control across all lanes of traffic and ended up facing Adam in his lane. He had time to slow, but still collided with the other vehicle head on. Both were fine, but Adam's truck will probably be deemed "totalled". He is a little sore, and will probably need to see a chiropracter. I am so grateful that he is safe, and again another reminder how thankful I am that we are married for eternity, not just until death do us part! I held him close that night and tonight at dinner as I was reminded how grateful we are he is here I started to ask the kids whey they love their daddy. Benton started with, "because he's awesome!" Emmie said "because I want him to eat cupcakes with me, and he teaches me soccer." Mae said something incoherent and then Benton added, "because he plays games with me." He then turned to me and said "you know why I love you?...because you're pretty!" Adam added "your mother is beautiful!" Benton further added, "yah, like a garden!" I am so in love with this family. What sweet children, and what an amazing husband. I am so glad families really are forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment