Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mommy's Boy

Because it was fast Sunday I was given the opportunity to share my testimony, which I chose to do. As I was sharing, the Holy Ghost touched my heart, and as this frequently does, it brought tears to my eyes. Benton was watching me from the pew and without prompting, stood up and walked up the pulpit next to me. I thought he was coming up to share his testimony as well, but when he reached me he pulled a tissue out of the box sitting next to me, handed it to me, and then walked back down to his seat. Later when I asked him what made him do that he said that he had been watching me and knew that when people cried they needed tissues and as no one was giving me one, he wanted to make sure that I had one. What a boy. He is such a sweet little spirit with which our family has been blessed. He is so good at caring for his Mommy.

No comments: