
The kids have been loving jumping on the trampoline in this cooler weather. They love to play silly games and bring things onto the tramp that they can bounce and potentially get hurt on. Lyndie loves to jump around and around while her siblings play. She can keep up with the best of them. Benton loves to try and do crazy tricks and see how high he can bounce his sisters. Good thing we have some sort of protection!
Mae had been asking and telling me about all kinds of things lately. It's so fun to see her brain hard at work. Today she was holding Emerson on the couch, turned to me and said, "How do I talk to boys?" I tried to get more out of her and questioned if she meant to baby Emerson. She responded, "No, like to Thomas, Wyatt, and Cooper." I asked why she wanted to know. She said, "Because one day I am going to marry a boy." AHHH! Why is my baby thinking about this already? I told her just to say hi. Later I found out that she had apparently tried to kiss the neighbor boy a few days ago. Adam explained that she can only kiss her brothers and daddy. Oh man, it starts already.
No comments:
Post a Comment