I'm having such a fun time dressing a baby girl...she is such a doll! She is already getting so big and is actually going 6 to 8 hours between feedings at times! I swear she was already a month old when she was born. Emmie cooed for the first time on Monday. She is only 3 1/2 weeks old and it already feels like she's been a part of our family forever!
Monday, February 25, 2008
My Baby Doll
I'm having such a fun time dressing a baby girl...she is such a doll! She is already getting so big and is actually going 6 to 8 hours between feedings at times! I swear she was already a month old when she was born. Emmie cooed for the first time on Monday. She is only 3 1/2 weeks old and it already feels like she's been a part of our family forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is way cute! She looks a lot like Benton!! I am so so super jealous that she is already going so long without eating.
how adorable! i would love to have a girl to dress up. Oh well, boys are still fun!
She is so beautiful! And yes it is so fun to dress up little girls, she has good taste ;-)
Post a Comment