Thursday, February 28, 2008

Growing Up!



My babies are growing up so much! Benton is doing some planting in this photo with his Grandmpa Cooley...he's acutally planting a weed but it might as well be a beautiful flower for all the attention it's receiving! He is talking a lot more now and says words like "cheese" "juice" "airplane" "bye" "biee" (binky) "daddy" "spoo" (spoon) and so much more! He amazes me with new words all the time.
Emmie is getting so big and has the hugest belly I've ever seen! She grunts a ton and even cooed a couple of times. She is getting really good at holding her head up and is pretty attentive. It's so much fun so see both of their stages in life and explore and discover with them as they learn every day. We're having a blast!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

I can't wait to see her! It seems like I haven't seen you forever, I need to come by sometime and see you growing family

Kimby said...

Okay, first off, I L-O-V-E that dress! So cute! I agree it is so much fun to dress up a little girl! When is the next time you are coming up? Emma and Emmie need to start bonding! Is she really a month old already? Holy cow!

Drew and Tarah said...

I love cooing! It's my favorite! I cannot believe how big Benton is getting! So cute!!