Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday Boy




We celebrated Benton's 2nd Birthday on Saturday the 14th with some friends and family. He had such a great time opening presents, playing with his presents, gorging himself on cupcakes, and running around like crazy!! It's hard to believe he's growing up so fast. He is such a sweet little boy who still cuddles with his mommy and daddy. He is such a great big brother and he adds so much joy and happiness to our lives. I am so gratefull for the opportunity I have to be his mother! And as for Emmie...she's already practicing to be a diva. What special spirits our home has been blessed with!!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday to Benton! We sure miss you guys! Looks like little Emmie is growing so fast! Such beautiful little kiddos! Keep in touch :)

Jenny Lynn said...

Awh.. they are so cute. I know I say that everytime I post on your blog, but hello!!! They are adorable! Happy Birthday to Benton!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey there. I just found your blog and thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm so excited to be your counselor. You just seem so on top of things and so on the ball. This is gonna be so fun. Hope you have a great vacation!

Andy, Samie, Abbie & Mishayli said...

Jess!! Look how big Benton and Emmie are!! They are so cute! We miss you guys!!