Thursday, July 31, 2008

More July Joy





Emmie started her baby food (cereal) this month and actually is doing quite well. A good eater for sure! She really likes to take a bite and then shove her fingers into her mouth to help suck it down, another bite, and repeat. What a girl. She looks so cute in her high chair too! Benton and I ventured into the world of cereal necklace making. It started off great until I had to leave the room and came back to a table full of cereal. It wasn't too bad though and Benton helped clean it up. He liked the necklace, but didn't understand you're supposed to eat it so he instead had a separate tuperware of cereal to eat. I guess that's probably less messy anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a cute idea! i should defintely do that with Landon, he would love it!