OH yay! I guess it is still the girl's turn for the az families! I wonder who will start the boy trend again. I am happy for you guys!
Congrats!!! It will be fun to have two girls close together :)
Congratulations! Very cool to have another girl :)
Congratulations! Take it from a girl who has no sisters, Emmie and baby # 3 are blessed to have each other already!
Congrats! How fun!
Congrats! I agree that having a close sister will be great for Emmie.
How exciting!Were you right? (I can't remember if you thought it was a boy or girl. I know you've gone both ways!)That WILL be fun for Emmie! And YOU!
How fun!!! I love that our girls will be a wk or so apart.-Rachael
Yea! Congratulations! I love girls!!!
I can't wait for another little niece!!
Hey, I just realized it was your anniversary...today...for 1 more hour!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ☺♥☺♥
Post a Comment
11 comments:
OH yay! I guess it is still the girl's turn for the az families! I wonder who will start the boy trend again. I am happy for you guys!
Congrats!!! It will be fun to have two girls close together :)
Congratulations! Very cool to have another girl :)
Congratulations! Take it from a girl who has no sisters, Emmie and baby # 3 are blessed to have each other already!
Congrats! How fun!
Congrats! I agree that having a close sister will be great for Emmie.
How exciting!
Were you right? (I can't remember if you thought it was a boy or girl. I know you've gone both ways!)
That WILL be fun for Emmie! And YOU!
How fun!!! I love that our girls will be a wk or so apart.
-Rachael
Yea! Congratulations! I love girls!!!
I can't wait for another little niece!!
Hey, I just realized it was your anniversary...today...for 1 more hour!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ☺♥☺♥
Post a Comment