Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009








Santa came the next morning and the first thing Benton said was “no big nappa mcqueen”, but he was so excited to see the other gifts, especially his transformers bicycle and big buzz lightyear. Emmie was so fun this year too, she loves her doll house and they both play with it all the time. She really loves to care for all of her dolls and it’s so sweet! Mae laid in her seat and enjoyed the view. She is growing so fast and is such a little sweet heart. Benton tried out his bicycle outside yesterday for the first time and is slowly getting the hang of things. He can peddle pretty good, but has a hard time turning. I ordered a helmet for him so he can get some more good practice in soon. It is so fun seeing these sweet little kids grow and become more independent and get their little personalities. They play more and more together and love to make forts, play hide and seek, house, and run a muck. They really love to jump and run! I love t hem so much. My new goal for us is to spend less time watching tv and more time playing and learning. So far so good, except when I was sick. I want to do more things that will enlighten their minds. Hopefully I can stay on track with that!!! I also want to do more to strengthen their testimonies. I want them to know that Christ lives and loves them so much. Benton starts sunbeams on Sunday. We’ll see how that goes!!!!!

No comments: