My little baby sister was married on December 19th!! It was a fabulous day and she was a gorgeous bride! The weather was beautiful! It was so special to be able to see her sealed in the Temple for time and all eternity to an awesome guy. I couldn't help but tear up at the thought of my little baby girl growing up! She looked simply adorable in her authentically vintage 50s wedding dress. We had a yummy luncheon following the special event and a lovely shabby chic/vintage style reception. It was beautiful and could only be made more perfect if I had a voice that day! I could only whipser, which made it difficult to yell at my unruly children who wanted to run a muck all day long, and as shown in the pics finally crashed and gave my sad excuse of a voice a much needed break! I barely took any picutres so you can see some fabulous shots at sierrastudiosphotography.com where the lovely couple were highlighted in some of the albums. What a special day!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Jaclyn & Jonathon
My little baby sister was married on December 19th!! It was a fabulous day and she was a gorgeous bride! The weather was beautiful! It was so special to be able to see her sealed in the Temple for time and all eternity to an awesome guy. I couldn't help but tear up at the thought of my little baby girl growing up! She looked simply adorable in her authentically vintage 50s wedding dress. We had a yummy luncheon following the special event and a lovely shabby chic/vintage style reception. It was beautiful and could only be made more perfect if I had a voice that day! I could only whipser, which made it difficult to yell at my unruly children who wanted to run a muck all day long, and as shown in the pics finally crashed and gave my sad excuse of a voice a much needed break! I barely took any picutres so you can see some fabulous shots at sierrastudiosphotography.com where the lovely couple were highlighted in some of the albums. What a special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment