Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Benton!



Benton received so many awesome toys from friends and family. We keep reminding him how very lucky he is. He had played with everthing he received at least once and is loving it all! I forgot to mention as the family party we ate "samiches" at Benton's request with pickles. Benton is growing so fast and is getting so old! He is learning a lot and gets smarter every day. He finally recognizes his colors (so glad he's not color blind!) and is really starting to pick up on his letters and numbers. We've even begun practice reading. He loves trains, supers, transformers, books, play doh, coloring, and playing in general. He really loves to be active and outside. He is my little angel boy sent from a loving Father in Heaven for me to care for and love. I am so blessed.
On a side note: Mae started pushing forward with her feet into some sort of army crawl at the party, she mostly tries it when in the pursuit of food. I'm sure it will evolve quickly into a full-fledge crawl soon though!

No comments: