I signed Benton and Emmie up for a little sports class where they practice soccer, t-ball, and basketball. Benton was the oldest in the class because I wanted them to be together. He was a little more advanced and loved playing everything, especially t-ball. Emmie on the other hand loved to spin around, suck her fingers, hold her dolly's, and dance like a princess. She participated a little, but clearly is not currently into playing sports, I think we'll give dance a try. Benton is excited for more and loves to be running around doing anything! They both do gymnastics or "nastics school" as Benton calls it. They really enjoy that as well and like the movements involved. It's so fun to see them grow and be able to participate in so many fun things.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Tiny Tot Sports
I signed Benton and Emmie up for a little sports class where they practice soccer, t-ball, and basketball. Benton was the oldest in the class because I wanted them to be together. He was a little more advanced and loved playing everything, especially t-ball. Emmie on the other hand loved to spin around, suck her fingers, hold her dolly's, and dance like a princess. She participated a little, but clearly is not currently into playing sports, I think we'll give dance a try. Benton is excited for more and loves to be running around doing anything! They both do gymnastics or "nastics school" as Benton calls it. They really enjoy that as well and like the movements involved. It's so fun to see them grow and be able to participate in so many fun things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment