So Mae learned, about a week ago, to open the doors! This is the beginning of the end. She surprised me by walking in on me in the bathroom, I guess locking the door has become necessary if I don't want an audience! She has also been saying more words like "Ba Tie" (bath time) "Teeth" and "ou" (outside). She is missing her K9 teeth but recently got her first molars so she has a holey smile, but it's pretty cute.
Emmie had her first hair cut on Monday, first from herself, and then from Alina. She cut the entire side of her hair, luckily only to shoulder length. It was at least five inches though! It looks cute now and it didn't end up being too short. What a relief! She was devastated when I told her we had to cut all of her hair, thinking I would be cutting it all off! She said she didn't want to lose all of her hair, I reassured her and it turned out fine.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment