Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Phoenix Zoo
Adam was able to take a day off to accompany us on a school sponsored trip to the zoo. We went with Benton's homeschool group, and Emmie's preschool group. It was a beautiful day. We were able to ride the train, much needed relief from walking, and the kids rode the carousel. Mae, again was nervous, but as long as I was holding her she seemed alright. She really loved talking to the animals after getting off of the one in which she was riding. Benton and Emmie would have continued round and round had the operator let them, or had I continued to pay to do so! We enjoyed a nice lunch in the shade, and after seeing many of the animals we let the kids run rampant through the splash pad. I think that was their favorite part! Lyndie would have none of it, but the other three had a grand time. They love to get wet, and Mae just loves wearing her "swim soup". We were all exhausted when we finally left, but managed a quick bite at Macayo's, where the kids were very well behaved, but not as tired as I would have liked. We had a fantastic day together as a family and thoroughly enjoyed being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment