Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Prayers Answered

Today I am so thankful for answered prayers. Today after dance Lyndie ran out while I was asking a question and in the few seconds before I ran out after her she was gone! The parking lot was busy with cars and I felt sick, sure she had run straight out a midst the vehicles. The kids ran back in to see if she was inside and Emmie told me she prayed that we could find her. I walked/ran up and down the sidewalk looking around the business getting more worried by the minute. Then, a dance mom that had left came walking around the corner holding Lyndie's hand, she had run behind the buildings (by another road) and was in the rocks and vegetation. Relief. We loaded up in the car and could wait no longer to thank Heavenly Father for the safe return of our little princess. I know Heavenly Father watches over us, and am very grateful that our prayers were answered in the way we were hoping that day.

No comments: