Monday, January 28, 2008

Benton Boy



I had a dr. appt. last Thursday and Benton came with me. We had to wait in the room awhile because they were behing. THe nurse checked Emmie's heart rate with the gel and monity while Benton stood in between my legs and watched. Then while we waited he wanted to get up on the "bed" and he pulled his shirt up so I examined his belly then he wanted to wash his hands just like the nurse does and with the tissue I gave him he wiped his belly. He really pays attention to his surroundings! It was really funny to see his reinactment. He also likes to help Dr. Wickman measure my belly.
Today Adam, Benton, and I had a dance party in our bedroom as we listened to Creedence Clearwater Revival. Benton loves to hop around, especially with his daddy.
He just started acting out a choo choo train with Adam and looks pretty cute moving his arms back and forth. Some words he says pretty regularly include: up, ariplans, bug "bup", daddy, mom, hot, bath, hi, bye, ow/owie, yes/yah (with a fist pulling arm straight down)

No comments: