Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Music Man


Here is my little Mozart to be. He loves to sit at the piano either by himself or with mommy and invent new pieces. His love of music is amazing. He also loves to dance to music...especially the "tippy toe" song (sung by mom, dad, and grandpa Francois) and the "Hannah Montana" theme song. Any show with music is a favorite in our home! He claps and kicks and waves his arms all over giving us a pretty good show! I hope we can keep this love of music alive in our home and help it spread to all of our children!

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

How cute! I just cannot believe how big he is! I hope my kids love the piano too!!r

Nate and Lori said...

Of course he's super musical...look at his mom and grandpa! Thats really cute!

Jenny Lynn said...

Jessica!!! I havent seen or talked to you in so long, I just found your way cute blog. Your little boy is adorable! And him playing on the piano, that is so cute.

Dyan said...

So cute! What a good mommy to introduce him to the wonderful world of music! Good luck with your delivery and I can't wait to see pics and stories of your little girl soon to be here! Hope all goes well.

Sheena said...

I know there is a little baby girl added to your cute family, hurry and post pics Adam I am sure you can do it!