January 11th, Thursday, Mom, Dad, Jackie, Brig, Jacob (Brandon's friend), Benton and I drove down to the airport to pick up Brandon. We sat in the seats at the airport outside security and Adam met up with us there. We were sitting and chatting and watching people when I exclaimed "oh my gosh it's Brandon!" He had arrived a little early and we weren't ready for him. We all jumped up and gave him hugs. He looked the same-just older. Benton was a little wary until later that day when he gave him hugs. We septn the aftrenoon talking, playing wii, eating pico de gallo, and enjoying each other. Grandma and Grandpa Hardman, Jolene, Kim and JD, and Emma came over as well. IT's great to have my lil brother back! He said I look huge, but I still love him. We've been blessed because of his service, but I missed him, he's such an awesome boy.
On a side note, I set up an appointment for the c-section. 3:00 pm February 1st! I've been having cramps but nothing serious so we'll see if I last or not! I'm anxious to have Emmie here, but it will be hard as well. I fell ready to have my boyd back though. I weigh about 155 (gain of about 35 lbs) so I hope to lose about that by May!
Today the Lord blessed our family with an early meeting that was cancelled so Adam could spend some time with Benton and I this morning, He also blessed me with energy for primary.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment