Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finding Nemo


We have been "Finding Nemo" everyday for the past 2 weeks, sometimes we find him two times a day! Benton loves to open the dvd cabinet and bring the moving "Finding Nemo" over to me and then he points to the tv. He'll sit on the couch and watch or in his high chair while he eats lunch. He is completely fascinated with the movie! One day my mom asked where Nemo was and he looked at the dvd case, flipped it over to the back and pointed to the tiny Nemo below the description. What a boy! Hopefully we switch movies soon, but for now I guess we'd better keep on finding that little orange fish!

4 comments:

Sheena said...

LOL that is exactly how Logan was for like 2 months!! Needless to say I switch movies I couldn't handle it anymore, but Adam would sit with him EVERYTIME and watch it, yeah we don't watch it anymore now it is Veggie Tales

Sheena said...

I want a cute blog, but I don't know how to do it, maybe you could show me one day, thanks a head of time!

Drew and Tarah said...

hahah i love his shirt!!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

I totally know how that goes. They go through these phases with movies where they watch the same one over and over again for weeks. We have been through them all. The latest was High School Musical but we have now moved on to Monster's Ink. The life of a Mom!!!