This is a picture of Emmie sleeping on Grandma Francois' shoulder. I love this red outfit and just had to snap a shot! She looks like such an angel and is sleeping so great. She actually has been sleeping for two 6 hour stretches the last couple of nights...cross your fingers!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Baby, you look good in red!
This is a picture of Emmie sleeping on Grandma Francois' shoulder. I love this red outfit and just had to snap a shot! She looks like such an angel and is sleeping so great. She actually has been sleeping for two 6 hour stretches the last couple of nights...cross your fingers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, 6 hour stretches at her age? Not fair!! I'm still working on that at almost 4 months. It happens occasionally, but not as much as I'd like! I was actually thinking about you when I wrote about the Barbies. I almost mentioned you! Those were the days :) You're so right about the different stages. I was just thinking today that I can hardly remember what she was like even just a couple months ago. Each new stage is so fun though. This mom thing is the best!! Let's definitely get together. I know Kristyn, Amber, and Brittany all want to. You're little Emmie is so adorable. She is a little peanut. I can't wait to see her in person. Are you parents just in heaven with a little girl? Abby has my dad wrapped around her finger. I'll let Steph know about the blog.
Oh man! Are you kidding?!!? I am soooo jealous! We have had maybe 3 nights total with a 6 hour stretch! I'm so super jealous! good job! Tell me your secrets!!!
Have to admit, I am jealous as well, we have it down to one six hour stretch than a three maybe four! Both your kids are adorable
Post a Comment