Emmie loves her bath times now just like her big brother! They have actually even taken a bath together. I held Emmie in the water and Benton played with his toys. He seemed excited to have a play mate...too bad she couldn't really play! Soon enough they'll be splishing and splashing together like crazy!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Splishin' and a Splashin'
Emmie loves her bath times now just like her big brother! They have actually even taken a bath together. I held Emmie in the water and Benton played with his toys. He seemed excited to have a play mate...too bad she couldn't really play! Soon enough they'll be splishing and splashing together like crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jes! Emmie is so beautiful! Isn't it fun having two! haha, Maybe fun isn't the word to use. Thats so cool that Benton will bathe with her, Kloey is just way too in Klaire's face she drips water in her eyes, maybe when she is a little older she will do better.
Too cute. I think she looks a lot like you!
Post a Comment