Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23, 2010



Benton loves to take pictures, I found these among about 25 that were taken by him. He just thinks he's too big for his own britches. He likes to say at night "I don't want to grow big and play basketball" when it's time for bed, but other times "I want to be big like daddy" He thinks his daddy can do anything. Upon finding I could not repair a toy of his he said "Daddy will fix it, he is a good guy, he can do it." He also suggested the firefighters come and fix his toy, which I responded by telling him they probably could, but they spend their time helping save people, not fixing toys! On the other hand, Emmie is quite the model...not. She does not like posing for pictures! She's a little goofy girl. She loves to dance around the house singing "beans, beans!" Not sure where that song came from...someone must have told her about the "magical fruit" song. She loves to play the little mommy and tell Benton what to do, she also says things like "Okay sweetie pie, put your toys away". She also loves to dress up in her princess clothes, rings, bracelets, high heels, sunglasses...and take her dollys to exotic places like the doctor's office, or the grocery store. It's funny how girls are inherently little mothers!

No comments: