Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year






We spent New Year's Eve at the Cooley's. We started off celebrating Christmas, since we were in Manti and did not have a chance to celebrate with them. The kids were thrilled to open another gift. Emmie was super excited about her bike basket! She loves princesses! Mae was excited about the box holding the giftcard to Build a Bear. She'll be thrilled when she actually gets the bear. It was great to spend time with family. We then switched gears and celebrated the New Year. We feasted in Waffles...yum. Then at 6:30 on the dot we rang in the new year! Yes, a little early, but who could tell the difference? We cheered, blew horns, banged pots, and celebrated. We were actually all home and in bed long before the new year actually arrived. What a great day. I am so thankful for the year we just had, and for the five people I had the opportunity to share it with! I love those kids, and Adam is just amazing!

No comments: