That's right, the big 27! I had a great birthday. I had a small family party at my parent's house. We had a light lunch, chocolately goodness, and ice cream. We enjoyed each other's coming and a sweet serenade of Beatle's Rock Band. Adam and I went shoe shopping and ate at PF Chang's. Delicious! Thanks Adam for putting up with four straight hours of looking for just the right pair of shoes! What an awesome husband! The kids hung out with Grandparent's Francois' and enjoyed a little dip or two in the pool...the first in undies, the second, sporting some new swim apparel. I am so blessed to have such a sweet family. I love them all so very much!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Happy Birthday to Me!
That's right, the big 27! I had a great birthday. I had a small family party at my parent's house. We had a light lunch, chocolately goodness, and ice cream. We enjoyed each other's coming and a sweet serenade of Beatle's Rock Band. Adam and I went shoe shopping and ate at PF Chang's. Delicious! Thanks Adam for putting up with four straight hours of looking for just the right pair of shoes! What an awesome husband! The kids hung out with Grandparent's Francois' and enjoyed a little dip or two in the pool...the first in undies, the second, sporting some new swim apparel. I am so blessed to have such a sweet family. I love them all so very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jessica! That is AWESOME that Adam was able to shop for 4 hours with you!! I'm going to need to tell Ben about this..haha!
Post a Comment