My first year of teaching preschool ended with a fabulous graduation party! Benton, Thomas, Hunter, Cooper, Ellyce, and Bella all graduated this year. We showed off our mad skills by reciting the alphabet, counting to 20, singing with kazoos, reading a story, telling what we want to be when we grow up, and gorging on rootbeer floats and sweets! I'm so proud of them all and everything they've learned this past year. They have grown so much. I can't wait for next year!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Preschool Graduation
My first year of teaching preschool ended with a fabulous graduation party! Benton, Thomas, Hunter, Cooper, Ellyce, and Bella all graduated this year. We showed off our mad skills by reciting the alphabet, counting to 20, singing with kazoos, reading a story, telling what we want to be when we grow up, and gorging on rootbeer floats and sweets! I'm so proud of them all and everything they've learned this past year. They have grown so much. I can't wait for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment