Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm a Princess

Emmie loves to dress like a princess. Well, last night was no different. She dressed in her tutu, pink flip flops, and Aurora top spinning and dancing to the music from "Enchanted". When her daddy came home she told him all about her being a pretty princess. She then stated that Mae is a princess, Mommy is a princess, Emmie is a princess, but daddy is a boy. Adam then taught her about princes and kings and queens. She thought that was pretty funny. So now daddy is a king, mommy a queen, the girls are princesses, and Benton is a prince. Who knew we were royalty!
Benton spent the night, well part of it at Grandma and Pa Francois'. He had a great evening swimming, eating pizza, watching a movie and getting a new transformer "with shooting guns" but when asked what he did he said "I was crying for you (mommy) and knuffle bunny, I was just crying all over the house, and I just asked Brig and Grandma for Knuffle Bunny." Needless to say he came home at 12:30 am because he missed Knuffle and mommy. What a boy. He did have a great evening until that point though. Next time we need to make sure Knuffle is in tow! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a super fun adventure. He still says he wants to do it again, but wants to sleep in the tv room. He's up for another adventure!!!

No comments: